Thursday, March 18, 2021

INTERESTING ITEM "SOME MUSHROOMS" & OTHER TYPES OF MUSHROOMS

 


Hi! What Do You think about mushroom picking in Tibia?

Today's "interesting item" is called some mushrooms. It's a really interesting item! of course, we can eat and put it into backpack, but I will focus on how to use it in your decorations. There's a daily mushroom respawn on the Green Claw Swamp - three green and one brown. I also met them on Falcon Bastion at the entrance to the Grand Canon Dominus boss, but I will add them but I'm not sure about this location (I didn't find them at the time of the screenshots). We can also sell / buy them at market.


 here is green one version
and here is brown one version


L O C A T I O N S
ps. don't forget about grab a machete!




OTHER MUSHROOMS IN GAME


While I searching Green Claw Swamp, I also found daily respawn of simple green mushroom and decided to add other types of mushrooms to this article.


colourful mushroom / crimson crest mushroom / fly agaric / glowing mushroom
  mushroom backpack / mushroom pie / stale mushroom beer

dark mushroom / fire mushroom / green mushroom / brown mushroom
  orange mushroom / red mushroom / white mushroom / wood mushroom


WAIT WAIT! We also found one respawn with most of mushroom at green portal, way to boss from Forgotten Knowledge Quest. Some mushrooms are here too! Big thanks to Mirhadrael and Graazyyna. 



DECO INSPIRATIONS


Decoration by Dracek, inspiration: Ryude' house

Decoration by Dracek

Decoration by Dracek & Tynusiiaa

Ruyde' House fresh version

Ryude' House archive version

2 comments:

  1. Great article. I love mushrooms in Tibia dince long ago. You can also find some mushrooms (green) in the Thorn Knight way, before the lever room. Also, I use the gnome trigonometer as mushroom-like decoration, if you use a good stack, the effect is nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww! Dracek showed me this. Thank You so much! I will add credit to post :)

      Delete