Friday, March 26, 2021

What unique, pushable objects can you find in... #3 Issavi & Kilmaresh



Hello! This series was gone for a long time, but as you know - it takes a long time. If you like this theme, today I want to show You some objects in Issavi/Kilmaresh. If you have house here or want to have it's perfect article for You.


There aren't many of them, but for me it worth to use it in your houses.

library cart / ornamented stone table / small golden taboret / standing mirror / stepladder / venorean chair


VIDEO TUTORIAL ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!





D E C O    I N S P I R A T I O N S

I haven't found many houses. I don't know if these are finished projects - I think they could be improved further, but I liked the creative and interesting concepts so I decided to add them here. If you have any deco with these pushable objects, send to us! :)



Decoration by Tynusiiaa



Decoration by Silvfix & Alanui

King Nozz, Kalibra

Sanitoeter,Vunira

No comments:

Post a Comment